Thursday, March 01, 2007

Busy Week

It has been a busy week at work. All of the product managers are in Madrid for meetings. We've been doing some training as well as forecasting sales for the new season. It is has been fun but a bit overwhelming as I still need to have things translated for me because unless someone is speaking for slowly, it is difficult for me to understand their Spanish. I haven't done anything exciting this week, but I'm going to Valencia tomorrow after work (and it just hit me that I am sitting here in the office messing around on the internet and I have to go home and pack for my mini trip!!) Valencia is on the water and is supposed to be sunny and . . . 77 degrees Saturday and Sunday. I hope to get some sun from outdoor relaxing. And, of course, I'll be taking a lot of pictures.

No comments: