Friday, February 09, 2007

Ok, I'll get my s--t together

Ok, I'm going to get my shit together and keep this blog updated, if for no other reason then to get back into writing . . . something. I was reminiscing with Erik the other day about how often I would write to the Loyola Phoenix and bitch about some bone-headed thing the University was doing that week. Although I am still critical about the world around me, I haven't put things into writing in a long time. The reason I tried to start this blog two years ago was in reaction to the loss of John Kerry and what I saw as the beginning of a new era of conservative control of America (thankfully, I think that era was short lived). Maybe its the hope of 2008 and Barack Obama, maybe its being with Erik, maybe its the idea of being in Madrid for six weeks, but I feel like I need to recapture something I've lost and hopefully writing in this space will help me find what I'm looking for. (damn, I've set the bar really high)

No comments: